Terms & Conditions
Refunds and Cancellations
- Cancellation charges may apply, If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply; If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days prior no refund would be given.
- Whenever a guest is not admitted to enter the Arena or when a guest is ejected from it for any reason stated in these Conditions, no refund will be paid in respect to the ticket.
- The refund policy may change from event to event please refer to the specific events terms and conditions for more details.
Exchanges and Upgrades
- No exchanges or upgrades will be accommodated.
- The exchange policy may change from event to event please refer to the specific events terms and conditions for more details.
- Your contract for the purchase of Ticket(s) is formed as soon as We have processed Your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the Event for which You purchased Ticket(s). However, any purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and Your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed Our verification processes.
- It is Your responsibility to check Your Ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Ticket shall be the price set at the time We accept Your order. All advertised prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and per Ticket booking fee (where applicable) but exclusive of any per transaction, collection or delivery fee.
- No order will be accepted until We have received full payment in cleared funds. We reserve the right to cancel any booking which We reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
Privacy and Data Protection
The client is required to provide full and accurate details in the form required by us in order for us to process the booking made by the client. We are not in a position to confirm or process any bookings made by the client in the event that the client does not provide such personal data as required.
Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts confirms that all personal information provided by the you will be used for the purposes of facilitating the booking/s made by you and to promote the products and services of the Company and its brand. We may provide and /or transfer such personal data to our service providers, agents and other parties as required for the purpose of facilitating the booking made by you. Such personal data will be stored for a period not exceeding 24 months.
The client shall have the right to request from us, access to, any rectification or erasure of personal data provided to us or to restrict the processing of such data. The client shall also have the right to withdraw his/her consent for us to use the personal data at any time in writing, provided that any processing of data prior to the withdrawal of such consent shall not be rendered unlawful. Furthermore, if the client is an EU data subject, the client shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event that there is a breach of the relevant data protection regulations.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies can be described as small text files that are saved by a website on their computer or mobile device, when a particular site is visited. These small files contain basic information and it enables the website to recall the users’ actions and preferences such as logins, language, font sizes and other display preferences, over a period of time. These cookies are set by the user and are called first party cookies. Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts also uses third party cookies which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
Cookies are generally used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies – Served directly by Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts to your computer or mobile device.
- Third party cookies – Served by a third party on our behalf. We use third party cookies for functionality, performance, analytics, advertising and social media purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. While some cookies are ‘session cookies’ which exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically when the browser is closed, other cookies are ‘permanent cookies’, which are stored even after a browser is closed. These permanent cookies can be used by the Website to recognise the user’s computer when a browser is opened for surfing the internet.
- Supporting the user in navigation;
- Facilitate in registration to our events (if any), login, and assist in ability to provide feedback;
- Scrutinising use of our products, services or applications by the user;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts. (including behavioural advertising)
All of the above allows us to customise and enhance the user’s online experience; and enable Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts and third parties to advertise both on and off this Website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
The types of cookies that are utilised can be listed as follows:
- Necessary Cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||cinnamonboxoffice.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP|
|wordpress_test_cookie||cinnamonboxoffice.com||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP|
- Statistics Cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||cinnamonboxoffice.com||Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.||Session||HTTP|
|_ga||cinnamonboxoffice.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||cinnamonboxoffice.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP|
|_gid||cinnamonboxoffice.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel|
- Marketing Cookies (Advertising and Social media)
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP|
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.||Session||Pixel|